We perform minimally invasive procedures to fix problems of your arteries and veins of the head, neck, brain and spine.
Get treatment from the best providers
Our Neurointerventional Radiology Services
Medical data suggests as many as 795,000 Americans suffer a stroke every year, and 140,000...
According to the Brain Aneurysm Foundation, as many as 6.5 million Americans are living with...
Carotid stenosis is a serious medical condition that can be life-threatening. Finding the right team...
Other Neurointerventional Services
Please call our office to discuss other neurovascular conditions and procedures that we offer to include:
- Pre-operative embolization of brain AVM prior to surgical resection
- Head and neck tumor embolization
- Middle meningeal artery embolization for chronic subdural hematoma
- Venous sinus stent for cerebral venous sinus stenosis in idiopathic intracranial hypertension (pseudotumor cerebri)
- Transvenous or transarterial embolization of dural arteriovenous fistula
What Is Neurointerventional Radiology?
Neurointerventional Radiology (also known as Neurointerventional Surgery or Endovascular Neurosurgery) is a sub-specialty that performs minimally invasive procedures to diagnose and treat diseases of the brain, head, neck, and spine.
Find Your Health Center
With Locations Across Texas
Meet Our Providers
Our highly-qualified radiologists offer the full spectrum of neurointerventional services.
Book an Appointment
Would you like to speak to someone to get more information to help you decide? Are you ready to schedule a procedure?
Refer a Patient
If you are a healthcare provider, learn how to refer a patient.